Media & Press Kit
I BELIEVE THE WORLD NEEDS MORE WHOLE-HEARTED CREATIVES WITH A PASSION FOR RUNNING SAVVY BUSINESSES.
My experience as a long-time digital marketing strategist for multi-million dollar companies while growing two businesses to six figures (all the while raising two kids under six!) makes me a unique partner for your podcast, feature article, conference, or event.
I speak on topics such as marketing, balancing family, a full time career and creative entrepreneurship. From small group settings to large conferences and workshops, I offer a variety of ways to sweeten your creative learning experience.
AMBER IS A CREATIVE BUSINESS AND SWEET LIFE CULTIVATOR.
A multi-passionate serial entrepreneur, she founded her first business in 2007 and is now the designer behind the Joyful Garden Planner and founder of Inspired Retreat, an annual business gathering of creative women entrepreneurs.
Her course, Blooming Business Kits, will launch in Early 2018 and is made for mama entrepreneurs who want to run creative businesses efficiently, with joy, and without the expense of sacrificing family time.
In addition to her business activities, she is Marketing Director at Southern Weddings magazine and Lara Casey Media, and is enthusiastic about sharing the message of meaningful marriages and intentional living. Her past wedding and design work has been featured in notable media as Southern Weddings, Southern Living, Bridal Guide, Style Me Pretty and Martha Stewart.
Speaking from the stage at Inspired Retreat, Making Things Happen, Stationery Academy, and Altitude Summit conferences, she has covered everything from building your creative business dream to marketing strategies.
Amber has a big heart for helping women build thriving creative businesses and joy-filled lives. She combines her love of business, creating, gardening, faith and family into one ‘sweet life’ with her husband and two little ones outside Nashville, Tennessee.
recent Speaking engagements
conferences, workshops & summits
- May 2017: Speaker, Wedding Business Academy by Kristin Kaplan and Ginny Krauss
- April 2017: Speaker, Unconvention Online by Lindsey Teague Moreno
- March 2017: Speaker, Making Things Happen Conference, Chapel Hill, NC
- March 2017: Speaker, The Propel Series by Megan Martin
- October 2016: Organizer & Speaker, Inspired Retreat, Nashville, Tennessee
- August 2016: The Savvy Experience, Scottsdale, Arizona
- May 2016: Inspired Retreat, Nashville, Tennessee
- March 2016: Making Things Happen Conference, Chapel Hill, NC
possible Interview Topics
Areas of expertise & interest
- Marketing Strategy, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, CRM, Branding & Art Direction, Blogging
- Wedding Industry Trends, Wedding Business Marketing
- Wedding Planning, Design, & Stationery
- Balancing family, a full time career and creative entrepreneurship
- Creating a successful creative conference
These image assets are available for your use. Select the photo that is the best fit for your needs and right click, and select “Save As…” to download.