Now Hiring Part-Time Assistant
You'll work (remotely) closely with me on everyday tasks including a variety of marketing and administrative business activities. I'm looking for a right-hand gal to support me in the details and help get the job done.
Some of the things that you may be tasked with (but not limited to):
- Write or edit blog posts, email newsletters, podcast show notes
- Manage social media channels and calendar create engaging content
- Help customers via email or chat to have an amazing experience, answering their questions or helping them in any way
- Pitch topics to help grow audience and customer base
- Event assistance with setup, organization, tear down
Other tasks could include:
- Answering emails
- Editing documents
- Note taking
- Organizing Dropbox and/or Google Drive
- Responding to customers
- Event scheduling and management
- Errand running
As an independent contractor, you will receive hourly pay plus reimbursement for gas expenses. While this position is remote, we will occasionally meet in-person monthly, so this position is local Mt. Juliet/Nashville, Tennessee candidates.
Accepting applications through April 10, 2019.