Sweet Life Designs, LLC
E-Course Terms and Conditions of Use
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) carefully. You must agree to these T&C before you are permitted to use any Sweet Life Designs, LLC e-course, one-on-one or group coaching, class, program, workshop, or training, or enter any online private forums operated by Sweet Life Designs, LLC (for any purpose), whether on a website hosted by Sweet Life Designs, LLC or a third-party website such as facebook.com (collectively “the Program”).
If you do not agree with these T&C, you may not use the Program.
As used in these T&C, the term “Releasees” is defined to include the following: (i) Sweet Life Designs, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, coaches, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively “the Company”); (ii) any Company volunteers; (iii) Amber Housley.
NOTE TO MINORS: You acknowledge that your parent or guardian has reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms below.
NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS OF MINORS: You acknowledge that you have reviewed, understood and agreed to the terms of this Agreement (such terms being interpreted as if they applied both to you and your minor child/ward) and have the legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of your minor child/ward.
Payment and Refunds
You agree to make the payments in the payment plan you choose during checkout.If paying by debit card or credit card, you give us permission to automatically charge your credit or debit card as payment for the Program, without any additional authorization, for which you will receive an electronic receipt.
In the event that payment is not received by the date due, you will have a three (3) day grace period to make the payment otherwise the Program will not continue and we reserve the right to terminate your access to the Program and all Content immediately and permanently.
If you fail to make payment in a timely manner in accordance with these T&C or voluntarily decide to withdraw from the Program at any time or for any reason, you will remain fully responsible for the full cost of the Program and all payments in any payment plan you choose.
Your satisfaction with the Program is important to us, therefore we offer a 100% money back guarantee provided: (1) you complete all of your learning; (2) show proof that you’ve implemented the strategies and that it hasn't proved helpful in any way to your business; and (3) it has been within 30 days of purchase.
Since we have a clear and explicit Refund Policy in these T&C that you have agreed to prior to completing the purchase of the Program, we do not tolerate or accept any type of chargeback threat or actual chargeback from your credit card company. In the event that a chargeback is placed on a purchase or we receive a chargeback threat during or after your purchase, we reserve the right to report the incident to all three credit reporting agencies or to any other entity for inclusion in any chargeback database or for listing as a delinquent account which could have a negative impact on your credit report score. The information reported will include your name, email address, order date, order amount, and billing address. Chargeback abusers wishing to be removed from the database shall make the payment for the amount of the chargeback.
Ownership of the Content
The words, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through the Company website, any third-party website the Company may use to distribute or host the Program, and contained in e-mails sent to you by the Company (“the Content”) is property of the Company and/or our affiliates or licensors, unless otherwise noted, and it is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Company’s Limited License to You:
If you view, purchase or access any Program or any of the Content, you will be considered our Licensee. For the avoidance of doubt, you are granted a revocable, non-transferable license for personal, non-commercial use only, limited to you only.
This means you may view, download, print, email and use one copy of individual pages of the Program and Content for your own personal purposes or your own business only. You may not republish, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, display, distribute to friends or family, or otherwise use any material from the Program or Content for commercial purposes or in any way that earns you money (other than by applying them generally in your own business). By downloading, printing, or otherwise using the Program or Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content – it is still Company property.Any reproduction or unauthorized use of any materials found in the Program or Content shall constitute infringement.
You must receive our written permission before using any of the Program or Content for your own commercial use or before sharing with others.
The trademarks and logos displayed on the Program or Content are trademarks belonging to the Company, unless otherwise indicated. Any use including framing, metatags or other text utilizing these trademarks, or other trademarks displayed, is strictly prohibited without our written permission.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms or any express written license, are reserved by us.
Your use of any materials found in the Program or Content other than that expressly authorized in this agreement or by a separate written assignment, is not permitted (“Unauthorized Use”). You agree to pay liquidated damages of five (5) times the total fees paid for the Program in the event of your Unauthorized Use, or a minimum of $5,000 if you did not pay fees for the Program, in addition to any legal or equitable remedies the Company may be entitled to pursue.This is not a penalty but an agreed liquidated damages charge for the Unauthorized Use.
Your License to the Company
By posting or submitting any material during the Program such as comments, posts, photos, images or videos or other contributions, you are representing to us that you are the owner of all such materials and you are at least 18 years old. You are also granting us, and anyone authorized by us, an unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display your contributions, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or developed in the future, for any purpose, and granting us the right to make it part of the Company’s current or future Program and Content. This right includes granting us proprietary rights or intellectual property rights under any relevant jurisdiction without any further permission from you or compensation by us to you.
You also consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings, including teleconference calls, webinars, or other communications, that may be made by the Company during the Program that may contain you, your voice and/or your likeness. In the Company’s sole discretion, we reserve the right to use these photographs, videos, and or/audio recordings and/or any other materials submitted by you to the Company or created by the Company in connection with your participation in any Program, without compensation to you at any time, now or at any time in the future.
You also grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to use your likeness and identify you as the author and individual depicted in any comments, posts, photos, images, videos or other contributions created by you or the Company, or by name, email address, or screen name, for any purposes, including commercial purposes and advertising. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use any contributions from you and that we may elect to cease the use of any such contributions in the Program or in our Content at any time for any reason.
This means you give the Company permission to use anything you submit or post in the Program or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, or anything captured by the Company during your participation in the Program, including images in which your face is visible and recognizable.
Request for Permission to Use the Content
If you wish to use any of the Content, or any other intellectual property or property belonging to us, you should request permission in writing BEFORE you use the Content by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are granted permission by the Company, you agree to use the specific Content that the Company allows and only in the ways for which the Company has given you its written permission. If you choose to use the Content in ways that the Company does not specifically give you written permission, you agree now that you will be treated as if you had copied, duplicated and/or stolen such Content from us, and you consent to immediately stop using such Content and to take whatever actions as we may request and by the methods and in the time frame that we prescribe to protect our intellectual property and ownership rights in the Program and Content.
Your Conduct in the Program
Please choose carefully the materials that you upload to, submit to, or embed on any website operated by the Company and any third-party forums operated by the Company. Any material you post on the Company’s website or in any third-party forums operated by the Company may become public. You are responsible for your material and for any liability that may result from the material you post.You participate, comment, and post material at your own risk.Any communication by you on the Company’s website and any third-party forums operated by the Company, whether by leaving a comment, participating in a chat, public or private forum, or other interactive service, must be respectful. You may not communicate or submit any content or material that is abusive, vulgar, threatening, harassing, knowingly false, defamatory or obscene or otherwise in violation of any law or the rights of others.You agree to post comments or other material only one time.
The Company, in its discretion, may delete or modify, in whole or part, any post, comment or submission to the Company’s and any third-party forums operated by the Company.The Company does not, however, have any obligation to monitor posts, comments, or material submitted by third parties.The Company neither endorses nor makes any representations as to the truthfulness or validity of any third-party posts, comments, or material on the Company website or any third-party forums operated by the Company. The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage caused by third-party posts, comments, or materials on the Company website and any third-party forums operated by the Company.
You are strictly forbidden from the following:
- Causing damage to any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company for any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any spyware, virus, worm, Trojan horse, keystroke logger or other malicious software
- Using any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company to transmit, send or deliver unsolicited communications or for other marketing or advertising purposes
- Systematically or automatically collecting data from any Company website or third-party forums operated by the Company
- Sharing private and proprietary information from the Program with anyone else
Username and Password
The Company reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse or terminate your access to the Program and Content, in full or in part, at any time without notice. In the event of cancellation or termination, you are no longer authorized to access the part of the Program or Content affected by such cancellation or termination. The restrictions imposed on you in these T&C with respect to the Program and its Content will still apply now and in the future, even after termination by you or the Company.
Personal Responsibility, Assumption of Risk, Disclaimers, and Indemnification
- You acknowledge that, by engaging with the Company for the Program, you voluntarily assume an element of inherent risk, and knowingly and freely assume all risk and responsibility for injuries to any persons or damages to any property, and release, covenant not to sue, and hold Releasees harmless for any and all liability to you, your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin, for any and all claims, causes of action, obligations, lawsuits, charges, complaints, controversies, damages, costs or expenses of whatsoever kind, nature, or description, whether direct or indirect, in law or in equity, in contract or in tort, or otherwise, whether known or unknown, arising out of or connected with your (or your minor child’s/ward’s) participation in the Program, whether or not caused by the active or passive negligence of the Releasees.
In the event that the release and hold harmless provision is held unenforceable for any reason, you agree to limit any damages claimed to the total paid to the Company for the Program.
- The Program and Content provide information and education only, and do not provide any financial, legal, medical or psychological services or advice. None of the Program or Content prevents, cures or treats any mental or medical condition. You are responsible for your own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. The Company disclaims any liability for your reliance on any opinions or advice contained in the Program.
- Any links to third-party products, services, or sites are subject to separate terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for or liable for any content on or actions taken by such third-party company or website. Although the Company may recommend third-party sites, products or services, it is your responsibility to fully research such third parties before entering into any transaction or relationship with them.
- The Company tries to ensure that the availability and delivery of the Program and Content is uninterrupted and error-free. However, the Company cannot guarantee that your access will not be suspended or restricted from time to time, including to allow for repairs, maintenance or updates, although, of course, we will try to limit the frequency and duration of suspension or restriction.
- THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE PROGRAM AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE PROGRAM OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING MEMBERSHIP PAGES, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
- The Company controls and operates the Program from offices in the United States. The Company does not represent that materials on the Program are appropriate or available for use in other locations. People who choose to access the Program from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Company and any directors, officers, agents, contractors, partners, assigns, successors-in-interest and its and their employees from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs, debt and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from or in connection with: (i) your use of the Program or Content in violation of these T&C, (ii) any breach by you of these T&C or any representation and warranty made by you herein, (iii) any comment, post, or material you submit to the Company’s website or any third-party forum or website operated by the Company, (iv) your use of materials or features available on the Program or Content (except to the extent a claim is based upon infringement of a third-party right by materials created by the Company) or (v) a violation by you of applicable law or any agreement or terms with a third party to which you are subject.
- You expressly agree that these T&C are intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the law of the State of Tennessee, and that if any portion is held invalid, it is agreed that it will be severed and the balance shall continue in full legal force and effect. This release is not intended as an attempted release of claims of gross negligence or intentional acts by Releasees. This is the entire agreement of the parties, and reflects a complete understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter. This agreement supersedes all prior written and oral representations.
The Company may change, modify or update these T&C at any time without notice. Any access or use of the Program or Content by you after the Company publicly posts or distributes such changes shall constitute consent of such modifications. If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
By clicking on the box when signing up for the Program, you are providing the electronic equivalent of your signature and assert that you have read, understood and agreed to this entire document. If you do not agree with these T&C, do not purchase or use the Program or Content.
INSPIRED RETREAT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions relating to your participation in Inspired 2018 (the "Retreat") which is conducted by Sweet Life Designs, LLC dba Amber Housley ("Promoter"). By registering for the Retreat online, you (the "Attendee") signify your acceptance of and obligation to these terms and conditions. If you have objections to the following Terms and Conditions, you should not register for or attend the Retreat.
Promoter requires all Attendees to be respectful and professional to our staff, location hosts, speakers, and other attendees and their guests or families throughout the Retreat, even during non-scheduled downtime and breaks. Promoter reserves the right to ask Attendee to leave the conference host location immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, unprofessional, or in possession of any illegal substance. In such case, the Attendee's tuition/fees for the Retreat will not be reimbursed under any circumstances and they will not receive any future products, services or correspondence from Promoter. Attendee will also not receive any of our advertised bonuses or any other written or implied guarantee.
While we take every possible measure to ensure Attendee safety at the Retreat, we can not control everything. For this reason, Attendee is legally responsible for their safety and behavior and agrees to, and is held legally liable to, the following statements:
I, the willing Attendee of the Retreat, hereby accept all risk to my health and of my injury or death that may result from participating in the Retreat and I hereby release Promoter, Sweet Life Designs, LLC dba Amber Housley, and their officers, employees, interns, contractors, sponsors and representatives from any and all liability to me, my personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns for any and all claims and causes of action for loss of or damage to my property and for any and all illness or injury to my person, including my death, that may result from or occur during my participation at the Retreat, whether caused by negligence of the Promoter, its governing board, officers, employees, or representatives, or otherwise. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promoter, Sweet Life Designs, LLC and any third-party company from liability for the injury or death of any person(s) and damage to property that may result from my negligent or intentional act or omission while attending and participating in the Retreat. Under no circumstances will Promoter or Sweet Life Designs, LLC or their assigns be held liability for my injury or death or any loss or damage of my personal belongings resulting from my participation in the Retreat. Should I require emergency medical treatment as a result of accident or illness arising during my attendance and participation in the Retreat, I consent to such treatment. I acknowledge and I agree to be financially responsible for any medical or legal bills that may be incurred as a result of emergency medical treatment. I will notify Promoter verbally and in writing if I am at any time injured prior to, during, or after the Retreat in my travels or attendance, or if I have medical conditions about which emergency medical personnel should be informed; however, I understand that Promoter is not legally obligated to act on that information in any way or to providing any medical service whatsoever to me. I agree that if I have any medical or psychological conditions that may hamper me from fully and healthfully participating in the Retreat that I will notify the Promoter and that the Promoter retains the right to ask that I not participate in portions of or the entirety of the Retreat.
Liability Disclaimer: No Professional Advice
The information contained in or made available by the Promoter, Sweet Life Designs, LLC dba Amber Housley, or any third-party through the Retreat or their websites or services cannot replace or substitute for the services of trained professionals in any field, including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological, or legal fields. Promoter does not offer any professional personal, medical, financial or legal advice and none of the information contained in the Retreat should be confused as such advice. Neither Promoter, Sweet Life Designs, LLC nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliates will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other damages to the Attendee or the Attendee's business, including economic loss, that may result from participation in the Retreat or from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information, or strategies communicated through the Retreat or any products or services provided pursuant to the Retreat, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will Promoter or Sweet Life Designs, LLC be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from Attendee's participation in the Retreat. To be clear: You, the Attendee, alone are responsible and accountable for your decisions, actions and results in life, and by your participation in our Retreat, you agree not to attempt to hold us, the Promoter or Sweet Life Designs, LLC, liable for any decisions, actions or results that you make or experience in business or in life due to your participation in this Retreat at any time, under any circumstance.
Confidentiality and Non-Compete
Attendee hereby understands that the tools, processes, strategies, materials and information presented in the Retreat are confidential, copyrighted, and proprietary to the Promoter and agrees not to record, duplicate, distribute, teach or train from the Retreat materials in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of Promoter. Any unauthorized use or distribution of these proprietary concepts, materials, and intellectual property by you or your representatives is prohibited and Promoter will pursue legal action and full damages if these terms are violated in order to protect its rights.
By participating in the Retreat, Attendee understands that portions of the Retreat's live events may be recorded in video and audio and/or captured in still and/or digital photographs. Attendee agrees that the Promoter and its assigns have the right and permission to use such recordings and photographs should they include Attendee's name, likeness, voice, biographical details, testimonial, or photograph for marketing, advertising or any other purpose in any media or format, online and/or offline, now or hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification to the Attendee. Attendee understands and agrees that all recordings from the Promoter's events are the exclusive rights of the Promoter and Attendee does not ask for or expect compensation for the use of recordings or photographs in which Attendee appears or speaks. Promoter owns all rights of any audio, video, and/or photograph captured during the Promoter's Retreat or at any of the Promoter's other live events.
Once Attendee registers for the Retreat, we make extensive arrangements and investments while anticipating their tuition and attendance, and, in the case of their cancellation, we incur significant administration hassles, expenses, and loss of business. Given this fact, we do not accept cancellations or issue refunds after Attendee has registered for the Retreat. Again, this is due to the extremely limited space for an event of this nature and with this caliber of speaker(s). If you are unsure of whether or not you can attend the event, do not register.
Given the number of our Attendees it's important for us to maintain this policy. This is our only method to ensure that serious participants signup and that we do not lose business on empty seats.
We've taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent this event and it's potential to help you grow your business. However, there is no guarantee that you will earn any money using the techniques displayed here. Nothing on this page is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining similar results is dependent upon a number of factors including your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, and financial situation. Because these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success, income level, or ability to earn revenue. You alone are responsible for your actions and results in life and business. Any forward-looking statements outlined here are simply our expectations or forecasts for future potential, and thus are not guarantees or promises for actual performance. These statements are simply our opinion. No guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from our ideas or models presented at the event, and we offer no professional legal or financial advice.
For correspondence, contact:
Sweet Life Designs, LLC dba Amber Housley
11205 Lebanon Rd, Suite 62
Mt Juliet, TN 37122
Review and Jurisdiction
These Terms are subject to change at any time and at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Please visit the site regularly for updates.
By clicking on the box when signing up for the Program, you are providing the electronic equivalent of your signature and assert that you have read, understood and agreed to this entire document. If you do not agree with these T&C, do not purchase or use the Program or Content.